Where is ArtsDistrict Brooklyn located?
ArtsDistrict Brooklyn is located at 25 Franklin St. Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY.
Are food and beverages available on site for purchase?
Snacks and drinks are available for purchase. 21 years of age + ID required for purchase of alcohol.
Are restrooms available on site?
Yes, ArtsDistrict Brooklyn has brand new, ADA accessible restrooms.
We have bag and coat check year round. There are no size or weight restrictions, so baggage can be checked if you’re coming from the airport.
Shoes, tops and bottoms are required for entry at every event unless otherwise noted.
Is it COVID secure and safe?
We will be following all NYC COVID guidelines.
Is there air conditioning?
Yes. The indoor space has a newly installed HVAC system.
Security + Search
Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
Safety + Medical Emergency
If you see anyone at the event who appears to be in need of medical assistance, please inform a member of our Guest Relations or Security team.
Prescription medication in its original container with the name on the container label matching the guest’s name is permitted in the venue. The quantity of medication allowed into the venue should be no more than what is needed for a 24 hour period.
ArtsDistrict does not discriminate based on gender or orientation, race or religion. Non-binary people are welcome to use any bathroom they choose at the venue. Anybody found to be harassing other guests will be escorted from the venue.
For any inquiries regarding medical concerns or ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) related services, please contact our Guest Relations team at [email protected] up to 24 hours before your event and we will contact you to discuss accommodations.
Re-entry is not permitted at ArtsDistrict Brooklyn events unless otherwise noted.
Resale of Tickets
The venue is not responsible for any issues that may arise with third party ticket companies or resellers.
Regarding the access to the event
Do I need to wear a mask?
Masks are not required indoors, but we will be following the city COVID guidelines as they evolve.
Do I need to arrive at the start of my scheduled session?
Please plan on being at the venue 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
What happens if I arrive late?
You will be admitted to the next show contingent on availability.
Can I bring animals?
No animals are allowed due to health service guidelines.
Are service dogs allowed?
Is there an age requirement?
There is no age requirement for Limitless AI, DARKFIELD shows will be +14 due to the spooky nature.
Is there parking available?
There is no parking on-site, but there are a number of parking lots within a 10 minute walk of the venue, and there is free street parking as well as metered spots throughout the neighborhood.
What if the weather is bad?
- Limitless AI will perform regardless of the weather.
- DARKFIELD shows will perform except in the case of extreme weather.
What are the prohibited items at the experience?
No weapons, flammable items, no outside food or drink.
Are wheelchairs available to rent?
Before You Come
- Outside food or beverages
- Illegal Substances (current prescription medication in the original container is permitted)
- Weapons of ANY kind (including but not limited to mace, pepper spray, knives, sharp objects, bats, clubs, & tasers)
- Backpacks (large totes, large purses, duffle bags, Camelbaks, and any bag larger than 8.5”x 10” must be checked)
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorised vehicles
- Large Umbrellas (personal sized okay)
- Toys of any kind, including stuffed animals
- Glass or metal containers of any kind
- Selfie sticks
- Laser Pointers
- Professional camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
- Audio/video recording equipment (excluding mobile phones)
- Drones or hover cameras
- Totems, hula hoops or poi
- CBD, THC, or cylindrical tobacco cartridges
- Chewing gum
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorised/unlicensed vendors allowed.
- Prescription medications
- Cigarettes, e-cigarettes and lighters
- Film and digital cameras with fixed lenses
- Phone charging case or phone charger
- LED gloves or glow sticks
- Small bags (bags larger than 8.5”x 10” must be checked)
Accepted Forms of ID
- A valid driver’s licence or state -, territory-, or providence issued ID card from the US or Canada
- A valid passport
- A valid military ID from the US
- A temporary ID from the US Department of Motor Vehicles, alon with the expired ID it is replacing or some other form of photo ID
- A Global Entry card issued by the US
Forms of ID not accepted
- NYC ID cards
- Photographs or photocopies of identification
- University or high school identification cards
- Drivers licences and non-drivers ID from countries other than the United States and Canada
- Expired identification
- Employment identification
- Credit cards/ medical cards, membership cards
What can I expect from Limitless AI and the DARKFIELD experiences?
- Told in five unique chapters through enveloping 360º projections, Limitless AI explores the mysteries of existence, the cosmos, and humanity in a poetic, astonishing, and awe-inspiring experience. Using algorithms as a brush, data as paint, and the walls of AD/BK as its canvas, Limitless AI takes visitors on a journey of amazement and wonder that examines the soul and consciousness of human beings through the innovative lens of AI. (40 Minutes)
- “Now boarding…” Step inside a 40 ft shipping container… or is it an aircraft taking you on your most heart-racing flight yet? Fasten your seatbelt and embark on a thrilling exploration that takes travelers on a terrifying journey through alternate dimensions and outcomes. Experience a life-changing flight in near-total darkness, all without ever leaving the ground. (20 Minutes)
- “Question everything.” Your presence is not the only one requested. Step into a 40 ft shipping container and be transported to a Victorian seance room. Surround yourself with a spine-chilling auditory adventure and prepare for all expectations to be shattered. You’ll conjure up a terrifying phenomenon you have to experience to believe… (20 Minutes)
How long do the Limitless AI / Séance / Flight experiences last?
Limitless AI is a 60 minute experience. Séance and Flight are each 20 minute experiences.
Does the experience take place in an indoor or outdoor venue?
LimitlessAI takes place in an immense indoor venue. Flight and Séance take place in 40-foot shipping containers in the outdoor garden space.
Can I take photos or record the experience?
For Limitless AI, feel free to take photos and share them. When taking photos, please make sure not to disturb other customers. Professional equipment and tripods are not permitted.
For DARKFIELD shows, photos and videos are not permitted.
Are there chairs available? Can I be seated during the experience/show?
- For Limitless AI, some limited seating will be available for patrons to sit during the experience, but we encourage our audiences to explore the space during the show.
- Both DARKFIELD shows are seated experiences.
Are the experiences accessible for deaf people?
Limitless AI is fully accessible for patrons who are deaf or hard of hearing. The DARKFIELD shows are not, however; they are audio experiences that require wearing headphones.
What accessibility options exist for someone who is visually impaired?
Blind or visually impaired patrons may enjoy the DARKFIELD shows as they are auditory experiences that happen in the dark.
Will there be strobe lights?
While there are no strobe lights, there are visual elements to these shows that could be unsuitable for those with visual sensitivities like Epilepsy.
Regarding the tickets
Can I purchase a ticket at the event?
Where can I get tickets?
Tickets can be purchased here: https://artsdistrictexperience.com/new-york/.
Are refunds allowed? What is the exchange policy?
Tickets are generally non-refundable but exchanges are allowed based on availability.
Do I need to print my ticket?
No, you will receive e-tickets with a QR code. For tickets bought through our partner Fever, your tickets will be available in the Fever app.
Can I transfer my tickets to another person?
Yes, you can transfer your tickets to anyone for free.
For tickets bought on the Fever app, it is as easy as clicking “Transfer Tickets” on your ticket on the Fever App. Please contact us for additional help. Make sure to include your ticket order number
Can I reschedule my tickets to another date/time, or upgrade/downgrade my ticket?
We may be able to help reschedule or exchange your ticket for another date, time or ticket type that has not already sold out. Please contact us for more information. Make sure to include your ticket order number.
What are the official sellers for this experience?
Official tickets for the Limitless AI and the DARKFIELD experiences can be purchased at: https://artsdistrictlivebrooklyn.ltibooking.com.
Can I make a Group Booking?
You can purchase as many tickets in a single order. For group inquiries of 20+, please contact us.
I can't find my ticket. What can I do?
Please check your email for your ticket confirmation.
For tickets bought via our partner Fever, your tickets are in the Fever app, Remember to log in using the same account that you used when buying the tickets. If you still cannot find your ticket, please Fever directly.