- G – Nassau Ave (Manhattan Ave.- Norman Ave)
- L – Bedford Ave (Bedford Ave – N. 7th St)
- East River Ferry to North Williamsburg. (The Greenpoint Ferry terminal is closed but scheduled to reopen in September 2022.)
- B32 runs from Long Island City (connection to the E, M, R and 7 trains); runs from broadway and Wythe in South Williamsburg)
- B62 runs from Downtown Brooklyn, DUMBO, and Brooklyn Navy Yard (connection to the F train in DUMBO)
- Via the Brooklyn Queens Expressway E: take exit 33 for McGuinness Blvd; Keep left at the fork, follow signs for McGuinness Blvd North/Meeker Ave; Turn left onto Humboldt St/McGuinness Blvd; Turn left onto Meserole Ave; Meserole Ave ends at Franklin St, Arts District is directly across the street.
- Via the Brooklyn Queens Expressway W: take exit 34 for Meeker Ave toward Morgan Ave; Keep left and merge onto Meeker Ave; Turn left onto Humboldt St/McGuinness Blvd; Turn left onto Meserole Ave; Meserole Ave ends at Franklin St, Arts District is directly across the street.
Parking is available at:
- City Parking, 25 Kent Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Sherman Parking Garage,123 N 12th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Metered Parking is available along Franklin St and Kent Ave
Please have your car drop you off at the corner of Quay and Franklin Streets, which just north of the entrance to ArtsDistrict. Our address is 25 Franklin Street but due to a bike lane, cars cannot stop in front of the building so the safest drop off point is turning off Franklin onto Quay and walking half a block from there.