An industrial jewel on the East River Given new life
Greenpoint, like much of Brooklyn is experiencing a cultural renaissance. ArtsDistrict Brooklyn – formerly the much-loved House of Vans skatepark – is helping channel this creative energy. A new breed of arts hub, AD Brooklyn is a tech-forward, 3-in-1 venue, purpose-built for the world’s most innovative immersive creators. Our state-of-the-art 360° projection package in the Main Space has played transformed by the NBA, TekSupport, Monsters of Dance and a range of visionary festivals, brands and private events. For innovative event designers seeking to bridge art, technology, music, film and audio design in new ways, welcome to 20,000 sq ft of possibility.
The Main Space is a flexible 11,000 sq ft theatre, featuring a state-of-the-art projector and sound packages. Perfect for tech-forward events and visually-driven brand experiences. Work with our team to realize a next-level experience for your audience.
Host a cocktail hour. Or a book launch. Or an intimate concert. The Gallery Bar is a flexible 1200 sq ft of high ceiling industrial vibes. Combine with the Courtyard for a quintessentially Brooklyn experience, a dynamic mix of indoor and outdoor. Full bar.
AD Brooklyn’s open-air Courtyard is a 7000 sq ft gem with views of the East River. Full bar.
25 Franklin Street ––– Brooklyn, NY
- G – Nassau Ave (Manhattan Ave.- Norman Ave)
- L – Bedford Ave (Bedford Ave – N. 7th St)
- East River Ferry to North Williamsburg. (The Greenpoint Ferry terminal is closed but scheduled to reopen in September 2022.)
- B32 runs from Long Island City (connection to the E, M, R and 7 trains); runs from broadway and Wythe in South Williamsburg)
- B62 runs from Downtown Brooklyn, DUMBO, and Brooklyn Navy Yard (connection to the F train in DUMBO)
- Via the Brooklyn Queens Expressway E: take exit 33 for McGuinness Blvd; Keep left at the fork, follow signs for McGuinness Blvd North/Meeker Ave; Turn left onto Humboldt St/McGuinness Blvd; Turn left onto Meserole Ave; Meserole Ave ends at Franklin St, Arts District is directly across the street.
- Via the Brooklyn Queens Expressway W: take exit 34 for Meeker Ave toward Morgan Ave; Keep left and merge onto Meeker Ave; Turn left onto Humboldt St/McGuinness Blvd; Turn left onto Meserole Ave; Meserole Ave ends at Franklin St, Arts District is directly across the street.
- City Parking, 25 Kent Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Sherman Parking Garage, 123 N 12th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Metered Parking available along Franklin St and Kent Ave
Please have your car drop you off at the corner of Quay and Franklin Streets, which just north of the entrance to ArtsDistrict. Our address is 25 Franklin Street but due to a bike lane, cars cannot stop in front of the building so the safest drop off point is turning off Franklin onto Quay and walking half a block from there.